Welcome to the Food Truck Wrap page! Graphics AtoZ is here to help you design and enhance the look of your current or future vehicle with 3M 180 Vinyl Film. Whether you want a Cajun, Korean BBQ, Mexican food truck wrap, or event truck wrap, Graphics AtoZ can help! We offer full wraps, half wraps, or decals at affordable prices in the Houston, Texas area.
Food Truck Design
Advertise with a food truck graphic wrap! All while you are driving or by just being parked at a Houston location. Graphics AtoZ counts with a graphic designer that can do a mockup of your truck. Therefore, sit with our graphic designer and discuss all your food truck wrap ideas!
If you already have an established brand design, you will want to use the same logo elements or brand styles and colors for your food truck design. If you have not established a design yet, a Graphics AtoZ graphic designer will help you set one based on what type of cuisine you specialize in.
Food Truck Wrap Cost
How much does it cost to wrap a food truck? It can range from $2,000 – $5,000; it all depends on how big yours is. Food Truck Wrap Costs are based on coverage and the complexity of installation. You might be interested in a full wrap, half wrap, or just decals. Please know that additional fees apply if you are interested in wrapping the roof, side mirrors, handles, grille, and windows.
Click on the image of the Mexican Food Truck Wrap to see its upfront pricing and truck configuration as an example. All our graphic wraps are done with 3M 180 Vinyl Film, the best film in the industry. Call Graphics AtoZ at 281-783-9523 or fill our Vehicle Graphics Form for a FREE Quote!
Steps for a Food Truck Wrap with Graphics AtoZ
- Food Truck Wrap Design – If you already have an established brand design, you will want to use the same logo elements or brand styles and colors for your food truck design. If you do not have an established design, Graphics AtoZ graphic designer will help you establish one based on what type of cuisine you specialize in.
- Truck’s Measurements – Time to drop of your food truck at Graphics AtoZ location. An installer will need to measure every part of your truck for the vinyl print to fit right where it is supposed to be.
- Production and Printing – After the artwork approval, production can take up to 3 days before scheduling you in. Every artwork will be printed and laminated to protect the wrap from UV protection, chemical resistance, and Houston weather. Graphic Wraps allows you to brand the truck with long-term durability of 5 to 7 years. All vinyl wraps are done with 3M 180 Graphic Vinyl, the best in the industry.
- Vinyl Wrap Installation can sometimes be complicated because these trucks are like a puzzle. Therefore, the wrap can take up to 9 days of installation.
- Your Food Truck is ready to feed the city of Houston!
Food Truck Wrap in Houston, Texas
Graphics AtoZ offices for Food Truck Wraps in Houston, Texas, are located in the southwest part of Houston, 77063. Is it too far for you? A Graphics AtoZ wrap installer can travel to your location! Please know that for onsite installation, additional fees apply.
Call us at (281)783-9523 or fill out our Contact Us for more information on our service area!
Graphics AtoZ offers a 2-year Warranty total. Please read our company’s warranty specifications. 2-year Warranty on installation and workmanship (peeling, cracking, or lifting). Damaged areas will be trimmed back, patched in, or replaced if needed. 1-year Film Warranty against excessive fading, discoloration, and blistering for on non – vertical surfaces (greater than 10 degrees from vertical). 2-year Film Warranty on vertical surfaces.