Work on your business advertising by wrapping your Van. Take advantage of valuable advertising space and benefit from the effectiveness of commercial wrap. Van Wrap your company’s vehicle today. With a Van Wrap, you can advertise your business all over the Houston area by just driving or parking to your next appointment. All our vehicles are wrapped using 3M 180 Vinyl Wrap Film. It is cost-effective, durable, water-resistant, UV and chemical resistant, typically lasting 3 to 5 years. You can choose between opaque, reflective, perforated, and transparent films.
Half Wrap covers up to 75% of the vehicle. This includes the front, back, and side of the vehicle. Partial Wrapping even though it is cheaper, leaves trades on the vehicle, known as vinyl ghosting. Everyone who passes through your vehicle will notice, creating consumer awareness. Help represent your company with a professional corporate image in all of your vans. Do you want to Wrap your Van but don’t have a design? We can help you with that! The price already includes a Design Service, just inquire it!
If any windows are being covered, a perforated 3M Graphic Vinyl Film is used. Then, laminated to help keep dirt out of the perforations. With perforated Vinyl Film allows you to see out of the vehicle from the inside, forbidding to see into the vehicle. The driver and passenger side windows cannot be perforated by law. We will wrap anything that the vinyl sticks to. It sticks to almost everything! Unfortunately, the vinyl wraps do not stick to plastic parts, aluminum or fiberglass.
- Benefits of Advertising with Vehicle Graphic Wraps
- Full Wrap vs Partial Wrap
- Process of wrapping your vehicle
- Durable 3M Cast Wrap Material
- 5 years Duration
- Pressure activated adhesive
- Non-visible air release channels
Benefits of Advertising with Van Graphic Wraps
Work on your business advertising by partial wrapping your Cargo Van. Van Wraps can bring your business many benefits. Marketing strategy, brand recognition and trust giving are some of the benefits. A study made by Geopathshows that vehicle wraps make thirty thousand to seventy thousand daily impressions. When it comes to decision making, people pick based on logos they recognize. The American Trucking Associationpoints out that twenty-nine percent of viewers would make a purchase based on a vehicle they saw. When driving to your next destination the wrapping benefits do its work, without any effort. By wrapping your vehicles, it gives brand recognition. Also, people look for legitimacy and professionalism. Using 3M 180 Vinyl Custom Design Film Wrap guarantees high-quality Wrap, plus it is cost-effective. It is also durable, water-resistant, UV and chemical resistant, typically lasting 3 to 5 years. You can choose between opaque, reflective, perforated, and transparent films.
Half Van Wrap vs Full Van Wrap
Showcase your profession while on the road. Full Car Wrap and Partial Car Wrap are both good choices. Both types of wrap are very efficient tools to attract and promote brands anywhere, anytime. They have their own unique perks. But, why Partial Wrap? Partial Wrap covers up to 75% of the vehicle. The client chooses to include the front half and or back half of the vehicle. Some people might even include the windows too. The goal is to customize the vehicle good enough to generate customer interest by making it hard to miss. If you want to change marketing messages often or do not want to change the color of your vehicle, Partial Wrapping is the way to go. They are also cheaper and have a faster wrapping process compared to Full Car Wrap. Invest in a Partial Vehicle Graphic Wrap for effective impact on audiences.
Before Wrapping your Van
The process before is very important for an effective and durable Vehicle Wrap. The day before the scheduled wrap, the vehicle will need a car wash. Make sure the car wash service is a non-waxed one. All vehicles before getting wrapped need to be as clean as possible. If not, the 3M Vinyl Adhesive will not stick correctly to the vehicle. Please do not wash the vehicle the same day as the scheduled appointment. For a vehicle to be dry completely it needs to be washed the day before and preferably be placed indoor, so it can dry thoroughly.
Process of Wrapping your Van
Graphic AtoZ counts with a team of vehicle wrap experts and designers with 10+ years of experience in the field. The description below is a basic guide that will tell you what the process of Vehicle Graphic Wrap is like. We use 3M Costume Vinyl Wrap Film for all the vehicle wrap installations that will create impressions for your business and build brand recognition in the Houston area.
- Stablishing a design
- Graphic AtoZ allows you to bring your own design or you can use our team of designers to design your car wrap. If you already have a design, the file would have to be submitted and go through a proofing process. During the proofing process the sizes, color, and any technical specifications are reviewed and approved. If you inquire a Graphics AtoZ Designer, the client and the designer would exchange ideas via email or in-person with a scheduled appointment. Every car wrap design is created with Graphic Design Software and Photoshop. After exchanging ideas with a Graphics AtoZ Designer, a process of 3-5 days needs to be passed before the design is reviewed and approved by the client. Once the production of proofing is finalized the digital files are printed on 3M 180 Vinyl Wrap Film and laminated.
- Providing a quote for additional customization
- At GraphicsAtoZ.com we provide you with different types of vehicles. You get to choose different features the basic models do not come with, but your car does. That gives you a cost estimate of how much your vehicle wrap would be. If you do not see any desired inquiry, do not worry one of our representatives will contact you for further details that are not shown online. You can also request a FREE Quote and one of our team members will contact you for further details.
- How long does it take?
- After the proofing process, you will be scheduled with an appointment for the installation process. Installation normally takes between 1-3 days depending on the square footage of your project. When Graphics AtoZ installation crew arrives the first thing they do is prepare the vehicle which includes cleaning the surface of the vehicle, removing any chemical the car may have. When installing, headlights, bumpers, taillights, handles, molding, mirrors, and car emblem may be removed before applying the vinyl.
- Where do we wrap?
- For installation purposes, you can come to our installation facilities or we go to you. The installation needs to be completed indoors unless a guarantee of no rain is forecasted and there is a shaded work area. If you have a parking lot where the wrap can be installed, we would gladly go to you and vehicle wrap your vehicle.
Durable 3M 180 Vinyl Wrap Material
Graphics AtoZ wraps all vehicles here in Houston with top of its class, 3M 180 Vinyl Film. What sets the 3M 180 vinyl apart from its competitors is its adhesive and the non-visible air release channels. 3M Vinyl Films are known for its high quality, cost-effective, specialty adhesives. They allow temporary or permanent customization with numerous decorations. Suitable for application on flat surfaces, and simple and moderate compound curves.
Van Wrap Removability
All vehicles vinyl wraps are long term removable. What this means is that you can remove the film as many times as needed without damaging original color, protecting its original paint. With full vehicle wraps you avoid the ghosting effect caused by partial or custom graphics wraps.
Van Wrap Life Expectancy
Taking good care of your vehicle wrap is key for its durability. The color and laminate coatings for 3M 180 Vinyl Wrap Film is designed to last for up to 5 years. By washing your vehicle frequently and parking on the shade, it will make the wrap last even longer.
Pressure Activated Adhesive for Edge Wrap
The 3M 180 Vinyl Wrap Film can be stretched up to 40 percent. This makes the molding around curves and sharp bumper edges easy, making it hard to peel off. Using a high-quality adhesive for the edges of the wrap separates a good quality vehicle wrap service to the rest of the competition.
3M 180 Vinyl Wrap Film’s Non-Visible air release channels
3M 180 Vinyl laminate is considered one of the best due to the film’s bubble-free application. It has invisible air release channels allowing air to escape. This guarantees fast, easy and bubble-free application. This feature is what makes the 3M vinyl film the best.
Extra Charge for Vinyl Removal and Stickers
Please note that there will be an additional charge for removing existing wraps, stickers, or plastic trim pieces.